- Member of Lake Region Conference
- Be 16 to 35 years old
- $500 is the maximum amount that will be matched.
How to apply
- Fill in the application form.
- Get your pastor and church board “on board”!
- Scan and send the application form and the board minutes where your project has been approved to Pastor Jason C. North by email.
The funds will be distributed on a first-apply-first-receive basis until all $25,000 is gone. All application forms must be received by December 31, 2018.
Please note that funds are not to be used to cover the salary or stipend of a person. They are to be used to furnish senior youth and young adults with economic resources so they can implement their evangelism ideas and projects.
For questions, contact Pastor Jason C. North: (317) 600-1080, or Josie Essex (773) 846-2661 ext 206.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The LRC Youth Evangelism-Fund Application Form must be filled out by a LRC Youth between the ages 16 to 35 whose focus is to reach the local community through the local church. (If the evangelistic initiative reaches and benefits people beyond the local community - that is great!)
Example: A mission trip to the Caribbean would not qualify
2. Must a copy of the church board minutes that approves a dollar-for-dollar match for LRC Youth Evangelism Funds be attached to the LRC Youth Evangelism-Fund Application Form?
3. How will the LRC Youth Evangelism fund be distributed?
Answer: On a first-apply-first-receive basis until all $25,000 is gone .
4. How will the LRC Youth and Ministerial Departments know who applied for funds first?
Answer: By the date posted on the email sent to email@example.com.
5. How long will it take to know if my LRC Youth Evangelism-Fund Application form has been approved?
Answer: Up to 30-45 days after LRC Youth Ministies receives the application form and the Church Board Meeting Minutes.
6. How long will it take to get the approved LRC Youth Evangelism Fund sent to my conference office treasury department for my local church?
Answer: Up to 90 days after written approval has been sent to the Youth/Young Adult Congress Delegate, Local Church Pastor, and the Conference Youth & Ministerial Directors.
7. Who do I contact if I have questions about the LUC Youth Evangelism-Fund Application Form?
Answer: Pastor Jason C. North or Josie Essex
Phones: 773-846-2661 ext. 206