Online Registration Has Closed
You may still attend the training and register onsite but you will be responsible for your own meal and materials will go to online registrants first.
The Lake Region Conference Youth & Young Adult Ministries is offering a FREE all inclusive intensive training in the areas of Youth & Young Adult, Adventurer, Pathfinder, and Master Guide Ministries November 18-19. The training will be held on the campus of Andrews University beginning promptly at 9am-6:30pm each day. Day 1 will be for Youth and Young Adult Leadership track and Adventurer Basic Staff Training track. Day 2 will be Pathfinder Basic Staff training track and Master Guide Courses track. You can attend both days if desired. The Youth and Young Adult track will end with a AY Program by the training participants for area wide youth & young adults.
Presenters: Zamar Youth Ministry, Advent Source, and more!!!
- You will learn how to: Plan, organize, and execute youth programs, Grow Youth & Young Adults Spiritually, Build a Team, Lead an Adventurer or Pathfinder Club,
- Master Guide candidates can register for any of the three tracks which will be counted towards completion of Master Guide Program. Register for where you are serving.
- Lunch will be provided for Day 1 attendees. Day 2 attendees will have will be responsible for there own meals.
- Lodging and Meal Options
- Gifts and prizes will be given away.
- Registration Closes Monday November 6, 2017.
Register for our two day specialized leadership training offering these leadership tracks:
Day 1- Sabbath November 18, 2017
- AYM (Adventist Youth Ministries) Youth and Young Adult Leadership
- AY Orientation
- Youth Leadership 101
- Visionary Leadership
- Spiritual Development
- Creative Ministry Planning
- Adventurer Basic Staff Training
Day 2- Sunday November 19, 2017
- New AMYT Pathfinder Basic Staff Training
- Master Guide Courses